We made the bold move of opening as the first cashless pub in the UK and heres why…
- Ensures we save time that would be taken to drive into a town to pay in cash and get change (3-4 times a week), this in turn saves on transport costs and helps the environment
- It is better for the environment with less vehicles on the road transport cash from business to business
- Lower insurance premiums due to no cash held on the site
- Lower risk of theft due to no cash held on the site
- Lower staff costs due to not having to complete a manual cash up every day – reduces management time by atleast 1 hour each day
- It is the way forward, a lot of people now don’t carry cash
Reducing these running costs by being cashless in turn ensures we can keep our prices competitive & this is a plus for you, our customers!